- Return airport-hotel-airport transfers (sit-in-coach basis)
- 3 nights accomodations at choice of hotel with daily breakfasts OR apartment without breakfast
- Optional extension night(s)
- Head to a surf school, catch a major surf lifesaving carnival or build a sandcastle at the many beaches running along the Gold Coast. Some of the more popular beaches are Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Burleigh Heads, Currumbin and Coolangatta. It's a major family destination with protected waterways and rock pools for safe swimming, white sandy beaches for long walks and a huge choice of attractions. You can even enjoy an island adventure. South Stradbroke Island is within easy reach of the northern Gold Coast. With nine times more waterways and canals than Venice - be prepared to enjoy some on-water fun with sunset cruises, sailing, jetski rides or fishing.
- Head inland for a contrasting experience. Visit pretty hinterland areas such as Tamborine Mountain or get the sense of rural lifestyle at places such as Beaudesert. The Gold Coast has some of the most diverse flora and fauna areas in Australia with World Heritage Listed rainforests near the New South Wales border. Walk amongst ancient Antarctic Beech trees, wonder at spectacular Springbrook waterfalls or head to Tamborine or Lamington National Parks. You can view delicate glow worms or see pretty marsupials pademelons.
- The Gold Coast is Australia's theme park capital, with three major parks offering thrills, spills and excitement There's adrenalin sports - from bungy jumping and parasailing to abseiling. And, a number of wildlife parks giving you the chance to meet some colourful Australians such as rainbow lorikeets, kangaroos, wallabies and reptiles.
- Shopping centres abound with some of Australia's largest shopping precincts. Visit Pacific Fair, Harbourtown, The Oasis, Surfers Paradise, Marina Mirage, Runaway Bay Shopping Centre on the coast or head to the hinterland to craft stores and art galleries. And there's a huge array of markets with specialist farmer's markets, beachfront and evening events.
- Choose from more than 500 restaurants, fresh seafood, authentic ethnic cuisine or Queensland meat. An established tourism infrastructure means you'll find an answer to all your needs - including diners with cultural or religious dietary requirements. Dining precincts extend along the coast include Main Beach, The Spit, Chevron Island, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Burleigh Heads, and Coolangatta.
- The Gold Coast is an event capital in Queensland. There's the fast pace of the annual Indy car race each October, racing carnivals, outrigging and marathon events. Go to the cinema, see a live musical or themed show, head to a nightclub or casino, the fun continues 24 hours a day.
- For golfers, there's more than 40 championship golf courses in the region. Play at superb sites designed by Greg Norman, Arnold Palmer or Jack Nicklaus. Pleasant weather year-round means golf can be on your holiday schedule summer or winter.
- Within an easy day's outing from coastal areas, sip locally-made wines on the Gold Coast wine trail. Many wineries offer special entertainment through the year with jazz, gourmet food or entertainment. Visit on your own or take a tour.
Spas And Rejuvenation
- Australia's leading holistic retreats and some fabulous spa resorts are located on the Gold Coast. Be pampered, take a healing exercise program or relax with the soothing rhythms of nature.
The Gold Coast Airport has domestic and international connections and there are frequent connecting services by coach or rail to Brisbane's airports.
Where Else but Queensland could you do so many things in one location.