Attractive Highlights :
Istanbul: Topkapi Palace / Blue Mosque / Hippodrome / St Sophia Mosque / Grand Bazaar
Troy: Ruins of Troy / Trojan Horse
Kusadasi: Turkish leather showroom / House of the Virgin Mary / Ephesus sightseeing: Marble Streets, Library of Celcius, The Odeon, Grand Theater, Temple of Hadrian, Roman Bath
Pamukkale: Ruins of Hierapolis & Necropolis / Cotton Castle
Konya: Ancient Caravanserai / Mevlana Museum
Cappadocia: Valley of Fairy Chimneys / Underground City of Kaymakli / Esentepe Hill and Carpet Workshop / Pigeon Valley / Goreme Open-Air Museum / Uchisar Castle Village
Ankara: Salt Lake / Ataturk Mausoleum
A one stop travel hub that provides a wide array of services travel services including : Outbound Tour Packages, Flexi Holidays, Customised & Private Touring Experiences, MICE/Incentive Travel, Educational & Immersion Programs, niche holiday programs targeted for the Muslim Market segment and many more. CTC Travel brand which benchmark itself on quality services, have created innovative travel itineraries with exclusive inclusions, pride itself in working with quality and professional partners all over the world including China, Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Middle East, and many more exotic destinations.
Day 1: Singapore - Istanbul (B/L/D)Your vacation starts with a pleasant flight to Istanbul, the only city built on two continents: Asia and Europe.Day 2: Istanbul - Canakkale (B/L/D)Upon arrival, commence on your sightseeing tour. Visit the Topkapi Palace - a palace during the Ottoman Empire, now a museum with a wide collection of Porcelains, Treasuries, etc. Next, we visit the Blue Mosque – the largest religious complexes in Istanbul. Take a stroll through the site of the ancient Hippodrome, once the sporting ground of chariots. See the Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column and Ibrahim Pasa Palace that sits opposite. Proceed to St Sophia Museum, a unique combination of Christianity and Islamic under one roof. After lunch, we depart Canakkale via Galipoli. Cross the Asia side of Turkey by ferry. Witness one of the war sites during the First World War.Day 3: Canakkale - Troy - Pergamon - Kusadasi (B/L/D)Today, tour the mythical city of Troy - home of the “Trojan Horse”. Proceed on to the ancient city of Pergamon. Tour the Acropolis, an architectural masterpiece that is perched on the city’s highest point. After lunch, we will stop over at a Turkish Delight and Apple Tea Outlet in Kusadasi - a town on the Aegean Coast of Turkey.Day 4: Kusadasi - Selcuk - Pamukkale (B/L/D)Start the day with a fashion show featuring leather products made in Turkey. Visit the House of Virgin Mary, where she is believed to have spent her last years. Set off for Selcuk and explore Ephesus, one of the world’s most outstanding archaeological sites. Walk in its well-preserved marble streets to the Library of Celsius, The Odeon, Grand Theatre, Temple of Hadrian, Roman Bath and etc. Continue to Pamukkale, visit the extensive ruins of Hierapolis and Necropolis – known for its thermal baths and health centre. Thereafter, explore Cotton Castle a magical and unique terraces created by deposits of white limestone from thermal springs.Day 5: Pamukkale - Konya - Cappadocia (B/L/D)Travel to Konya, the famous old capital city of Seljuk Turks in the 12th and 13th centuries. Visit an ancient caravanserai, a ‘hotel’ for ancient traders and travellers. Next, visit the blue-green domed Melvana Museum, which used to be the cloister for Mevlevi Dervishes. Continue to Capaddocia.Day 6: Cappadocia (B/L/D)The unique landscape of Cappadocia evolved from the erosion of the ash sedimentation by wind, sun and rain, sculpting the land into countless strangely shaped pillars and cones. Start our day with the magnificent Valley of Fairy Chimneys, one of the most unique areas in Cappadocia. Be enchanted by the Underground City of Kaymakli, once a place of refuge for 15000 Christians. See their bedrooms, church, meeting hall and food storage rooms in this eight-storey city connected by 30km of corridors and passageways. Stop at Esentepe Hill for a bird’s eye view of Cappadocia, discover the history and tradition of Turkish carpets in a local carpet workshop. Following this, visit the Pigeon Valley and the fascinating frescoed rock churches and chapels at Goreme Open-Air Museum. Photo stops will be made at Uchisar Castle Village, a fantasyland of strange and wonderful works of man and nature. Proceed to Avanos Pottery Village, set on the banks of the Kizilirmak. After that, visit to a semi-precious stone jewelry storeDay 7: Cappadocia - Ankara - Bolu (B/L/D)This morning, drives pass picturesque Salt Lake and arrive into Ankara – capital of Turkey. Our Ankara sightseeing highlights the magnificent Ataturk Mausoleum, constructed to commemorate Mustafa Kemal Ataturk – father of modern Turkey. Proceed to the enchanting town of Bolu for the night. Note: In the event if hotel in Bolu is not available, group will stay in Ankara.Day 8: Bolu - Istanbul (B/L/D)Drive back to Istanbul. It’s shopping time at the 550 years old Grand Bazaar, which has more than 4000 shops selling local products. If time permits, why not join an optional cruise at own expense of the Bosphorus? Tonight, relax and enjoy a delightful dinner show featuring belly and folklore dance.Day 9: Istanbul - Singapore (B)Transfer to the airport for your flight back home to Singapore, bringing back wonderful memories and superb souvenirs from your Turkish vacation with CTC Travel.Day 10: Arrival Singapore
- Meal Plan: 7 Breakfasts, 7 lunches & 7 dinners
- Specialty Meals: Turkish Kebab, Hunkar Begendi, Sac Tava, Cave Restaurant Pottery Kebab / Belly and Folklore Dance Dinner Show
- Full Package includes air tickets, hotel accommodations, meals and sightseeings are specifiec in itinerary.
- Taxes / Flight schedule subject to change.
- Tour subject to confirmation.
- Note: Actual sequence of itinerary is subject to change with/without prior notice. Due to local or religious festival, unforeseen circumstances or weather conditions; alternative sites, transportation & accommodation may be substituted at short notice. In the event of discrepancy between English and Chinese itineraries, refer to the former.
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars
- Prices do not include airport taxes, visa application and service fees, personal insurance, tipping, optional tours, personal expenses and all others not stated in the itinerary
- All rates are subject to limited availability Itinerary and rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Peak season charges and all other relevent surcharges are not included.
- Tours and meals sequence are subject to changes without prior notice
- All bookings require a minimum deposit of $500-$1000 per person (depending on destination).
- Bookings must be made at least 7 working days prior to departure date
- All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation All extensions and deviations are strictly on request and are subject to seat availability, airline rules and regulations
- Should there be an event of any discrepancies, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
- Child Prices vary and are determined by : Child with bed (1 child sharing room with 2 adults); Child without bed ( 2 children sharing room with 2 adults, 1 child with bed & 1 child without bed); Child Half Twin (1 child sharing room with 1 adult).