- Arrive into Istanbul and transfer to Bursa where dinner will be waiting. The next day guests can explore what Bursa has to offer, such as the Green Mosque and the Old Silk Market. In Kusadasi a live fashion show is on offer for those who want a distraction from the history and religion in the area. There will be something to entice everyone.
- When exploring Cappadocia there will be plenty of photo stops to take photos that will make those back at home jealous. The underground Christian city of Kaymakli and the Valley of the Birds will be at the fingertips of guests and this really is one for the history lover.
Luxury Travel Tailor Made For You With more than 18 years of experience in serving our clients and assisting travelers to embark on a memorable journey, you are assured of a remarkable holiday.
Day 1: Arrival Istanbul - Canakkale (L/D)Upon arrival Istanbul, visit Roman Hippodrome where horse chariot aces and events were held. Proceed to visit the Blue Mosque - Sultan Ahmet Mosque. Then visit Topkapi Palace – the seat of the Ottoman Empire, after it shifted its capital from Bursa to Istanbul. It is today, a museum palace with a wide collection of Kitchen wares and Porcelains, Treasuries, Royal Antiques, Courtyards, Holy Relics etc. After lunch, we will begin our scenic drive down to Gallipoli, historically famous for being the site of many battles during WWI. Then we will cross the second strategic waterway, the Dardanelles, and land in Asia. We will check-in to our hotel in Canakkale for dinner and overnight.Day 2: Canakkale - Kusadasi (B/L/D)Following breakfast, we proceed to Troy. Referred to in Homer's "Iliad" and "Odyssey", Troy has in fact nine cities superimposed one upon another. Troy VI pertains to the famous Trojan War of Homer where the legendary heroes included Agamemnon, Achilles, Ulysses, and Nestor on the Greek side and Priam, Hector, and Paris on the Trojan side. Depart for Kusadasi. Then visit Pergamon to see the Asklepion. The Asklepion in Pergamon was a healing temple in the Ancient Greece, as important as its counterparts in Epidaurus and Kos. Drive to Kusadasi. Visit Turkish Delight & Olive Oil Outlet Center . Free time for shopping. Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi.Day 3: Kusadasi - Pamukkale (B/L/D)Following breakfast, we drive to Selcuk to visit Ephesus as well as viewing one of the Seven Churches of Revelation, the Temple of Artemis (One of the Seven Wonders of Antiquity) and the Basilica of St. John from a distance, followed by lunch in the township of Selcuk. After lunch we will visit the famous local production center for leather garments whereby after a live Fashion Show time will be allocated for shopping. Drive to Pamukkale. Visit Pamukkale, where Calcareous hot springs descending over cliffs have created fascinating travertines in the form of white terrace and basins Free time fo ujir walking on terraces. Tour the ruins of Ancient City Hierapolis. Enjoy Thermal Spa at hotel. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Pamukkale.Day 4: Pamukkale - Konya - Cappadocia (B/L/D)Following an early breakfast, we will drive through an interesting landscape where peasants make their living, to have lunch enroute before arriving in Konya. Konya was the center of the Seljuk Empire as well as the city of Mevlana and his Whirling Dervishes. After visiting the Mevlana Museum, we will continue to Cappadocia which is considered to be one of the natural wonders of the world with its surrealistic geological creation. Visit Oresin Caravanserai, an 13th century outstanding example of the Inns used by traders during the Silk Road. Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia.Day 5: Cappadocia (B/L/D)Today we visit the incredible Underground City of Kaymakli, where early Christians lived secretly in order to survive and keep their faith. Picture stops will be given at the Valley of the Birds and at the foot of the Uchisar Castle. Lunch will be at Avanos Village followed by the famous local pottery work shop. Then visit Dervent Valley & Pasabag Valley which has unique volcanic formations. Stop by local carpet weaving cooperative to see hand-made Turkish carpets. Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia.Day 6: Cappadocia - Ankara - Bolu (B/L/D)Depart for Ankara, the capital of Turkey. Visit Salt Lake on the way. After lunch, visit the Ataturk Mausoleum – the final resting place of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk – Father of modern Turkey. The architecture of the mausoleum is a mix of different styles that represent the various Anatolian civilizations. Transfer to Bolu for dinner and overnight.Day 7: Bolu - Istanbul (B/L/D)After breakfast at hotel, drive to Istanbul. Photo Stop at Sapanca Lake. Upon arrival have lunch in local restaurant. Then visit famous Grand Bazaar. The Grand Bazaar (or Covered Bazaar ) in Istanbul is one of the largest covered markets in the world with more than 58 streets and 4,000 shops, and has between 250,000 and 400,000 visitors daily. Dinner and overnight in Istanbul.Day 8: Istanbul - Departure (B)Today is free at leisure. You may do some last minute shopping till your transfer to the airport for your flight.
- Our Services include:
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room in selected hotel
- Meals as mentioned as per itinerary
- English speaking local guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle unless stated otherwise
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Our Services do not include:
- International & Domestic flights
- Visa (Visa required for certain nationalities)
- Other meals than mentioned
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc)
- Travel insurance
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above
- Our Services include: